It's here! The first JEFbot volume collecting the initial 203 comic strips that started it all! Within these pages you'll find the first appearance of the bot family (including Xinda and Mombot!), the origin of The Angry Scarf, jefbot's first contact with cel, the first Christmas Bat appearance, the infamous Wil Wheaton comics and more!
• Collects over 200 strips from 2007 to 2009 (and one in 2010, to be accurate.)
• All new, book-only commentary from Jeff! Different from the online stuff.
• Behind-the-scenes pencils, inks and supplemental material!
• Foreward by Patrick T. Gorman, writer and director of Star Wars Trilogy in 30 Minutes! (Also, most recently, writer and director of Star Wars Saga in 60 Minutes.)
• Signed (let me know who you'd like it signed to in the notes during checkout), 8.25"x10.25", Glossy hardcover, Matte dust jacket with Spot UV Gloss, blah-blah-blah
In case you aren't already familiar with JEFbot, here's the synopsis from the back cover:
Meet jefbot, a multiethnic actor/geek in Hollywood who spends his time obsessing over auditions, movies, videogames, comic books and gadgets while dealing with his overbearing roommate (an overweight, emotional basket case,) odd pets (a killer ferret and a hamster with a drinking problem,) and crazy family (complete with an assassin-sister and gamer-mom.) However, in jefbot's world, all dysfunctions are normal, and "normal" is about to be put to the test after he falls for a mysterious girl opening an arcade in his neighborhood and has a close encounter at a beach party with what appear to be extraterrestrials. All this and more in this first collection of the semi-autobiographical strip, JEFbot!
Angry Scarf Edition: If you decide to pick this version up, first: THANKS! Second: you'll get-
• A signed (let me know who you want it signed to in the notes during checkout) and numbered book (sorry, I can't reserve specific numbers) emblazoned with an exclusive BOTstamp only for Angry Scarf Editions!
• A sketch of your favorite JEFbot Universe character! (Keep your selections to just one in the notes for your order. i.e. let me know if you want jefbot, cel, the Cornfather, Musashi, Miyuki, Xinda, Mombot, etc. Don't be all, "jefbot fighting the Predator with the Angry Scarf while on a flaming asteroid hurtling towards the sun.") If you don't designate a specific character, I'll go with jefbot (most likely.)
• An "Angry Scarf" limited print wraparound designating your book as very angry (and exlusive!)